Scout Locations
For our film, it's all done shot in one location so we only needed to look for one place to shoot. We looked at several different offices but finally decided on filming in the conference room at the main office.

I liked this location because there was no echo and it has the type of table I had visioned. The one issue I had with the main office conference room was the Sarasota High School mascot and letters on the wall. Also, when I asked the main office, they gave me permission to film there but only if it wasn't being used and it's used quite often.

This was another potential location. This is the AICE office and I had some issues with this one. For one it echoed a little and it didn't have a normal looking table. This location was kind of a last resort because it wasn't used often so we would have a better chance getting to film here than anywhere else.

My partner Katie suggested that we could use a conference room at New College since her parents work there. The main issue with this was that we were already rushing to film and getting all of the actors to New College wasn't going to work out.
I liked this location because there was no echo and it has the type of table I had visioned. The one issue I had with the main office conference room was the Sarasota High School mascot and letters on the wall. Also, when I asked the main office, they gave me permission to film there but only if it wasn't being used and it's used quite often.
This was another potential location. This is the AICE office and I had some issues with this one. For one it echoed a little and it didn't have a normal looking table. This location was kind of a last resort because it wasn't used often so we would have a better chance getting to film here than anywhere else.
My partner Katie suggested that we could use a conference room at New College since her parents work there. The main issue with this was that we were already rushing to film and getting all of the actors to New College wasn't going to work out.
Comments
Post a Comment