After many mistakes Santa has made, the Board of the North Pole finally made the decision to fire him. The rest of the movie is about Santa trying to find a new job.
Most criticisms we got were about the audio levels. I can always go back to edit the sound to make sure everything is heard clearly. We also have some scenes that run on too long but I can trim those down. Some people also mentioned that some of the titles were unclear because of the color. We could change those certain titles to be a different color but I was thinking I could edit in a black outline on all of the titles to keep the look more consistent.
I trimmed 1:20-1:26 to make the transition scene less awkward. I decided to keep the font the same and I changed the placement of some of the test that was hard to read. I balanced out the audio since there were some areas where the sound wavered
We wanted to use a lot of close-ups since we wanted to emphasize the characters' expressions. I wanted to include a mid-shot using the rule of thirds to show all of the members of the board.
Comments
Post a Comment